Dollar Rent A Car
Dollar Rent A Car, Inc., formerly known as Dollar A Day Rent A Car, is a global rental car company with headquarters in Estero, Florida. Operating as a subsidiary... Wikipedia
- Type: Subsidiary
- Traded as: Formerly NYSE: DTG
- Industry: Car rental and leasing
- Founded: 1965 (as Dollar A Day Rent A Car), Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Founder: Henry Caruso
- Number of locations: 9,700 corporate and franchise between Hertz, Dollar, and Thrifty Car Rental (as of September 2017)
- Key people: Paul Stone, President and CEO of The Hertz Corporation
- Owner: Hertz Global Holdings, Inc.
- Data Source: DuckDuckGo