Grammarly is an AI-cloud-based writing assistant that checks for spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors in real-time. Grammarly is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with offices in Kyiv, New York... Wikipedia
- Original author(s): Alex Shevchenko, Max Lytvyn, and Dmytro Lider
- Developer(s): Grammarly, Inc.
- Initial release: July 1, 2009
- Operating system: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS
- Type: Online text editor, browser extension, and mobile app with grammar checker, spell checker, and plagiarism detection
- License: Proprietary software
- Data Source: DuckDuckGo